List of Best PPC ad Networks for 2014
- I can say and you should also say that Adsense is the king among all PPC networks. The reasons are following:
- Adsense pays you more money than expected
- Adsense is suitable for all small and large business
- The highest CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Adsense payment options are awesome including Western Union
- Adsense is run by Google and you must know who is Google?
- Infolinks is another PPC solution for a website or blog in order to earn money online. But unlike Adsense this network doesn't accept video and wallpaper based websites. The reason is: because Infolinks was designed for text-based content and their ads show only in text content randomly. So if you have a website or blog having text content in it, you can easily monetize your blog with Infolinks.
- Chatika is also a good alternative to Adsense and can also be implemented along with Adsense. The main concept for using these networks is traffic, if your site has good traffic then you can earn by all of them. Chatika pays you via Paypal or Payza. If you don't have adsense account then must try it.
- Bidvertiser is also working as PPC network for last few years, so it has a good reputation online in the market. You can try it out, but in case if you don't get Adsense account then. Don't use it along with Adsense. This network pays you via Paypal and Payza.
- Clicksor is also a pay per click based advertising network which pays you mostly for valid clicks on your website. Clicksor pays you via Paypal and Payza. The requirement for approval is just having a website or a blog.
Join Over 3,000 People Who Receive Exclusive Online Business,Blogging and SEO Tips