Every day, thousands of Google Adsense accounts are being banned or disapproved due to something wrong with website or some violations of policy defined by Google. Actually, this is a very bad idea to crying or bashing Google in different online forums (Totally Wastage of Time). Instead of Blaming, You should stand up, and act like professionals! World is not end yet. There are plenty of Google Adsense alternatives available to try. One of them is Infolinks. Remember you have no time to waste. You have to always keep alternatives ready in case if one doesn't work for you.
What is Infolinks?
Infolinks is a actually In Text Pay per Click Advertising Network which target specific keywords on your article, webpage, or blog post that will link visitors back to their advertised site, product, service, or offer etc. You might take awhile to start earning a regular passive income through Infolinks because it isn't a CPM program, But Still a best alternative to Adsense especially for newbie’s. According to my own experience If 100 People visit a website 8 of them click on Infolinks ads while for Adsense the number of clicks are just two as per 100 visitors. So I think Infolinks is the potential to earn extra handsome income at all.
The Major Requirement for Joining Infolinks Program is mentioned below:-
- You Must Have Your Own Blog
- Your Blog Language Must Be English
- Your Blog Must Have At least Five Posts
- Your Blog Must Have Good Number of Unique Visitors Daily
How to Join Infolinks ProgramHere’s a step-by-step process to create Infolinks Account
1. Create an account by visiting this www.infolinks.com. You can also use your Facebook credentials when creating your Infolinks account. See Figure Below:
2. After filling the form click join and get code for your site or blog copy that code:
3. Paste that code anywhere in the <body> section of your blog / website.
4. Your site will be approved within 48 hours. Ads will automatically pop up after approval.
5. Once you created your account, log in to your admin panel by clicking on the Login > Publisher on Infolinks home page.
6. After logging in successfully, you will be redirected to your Infolinks Publishers Center Dashboard. Here you can check your Account Information and notifications. You can also view your earning report from a specified date or since the last payout. You can also update your payout setting or personal information. It also contains the different options to settings such as Integrate, Customize, Account and Add New Blog / Websites etc.
How Much People Earn From Infolinks?
Well, there is no actual limit on how much you can earn from Infolinks ads in other words the limit is only sky. You just need to have a high traffic website / blog and the correct way of putting Infolinks codes on your website / blog which we discussed briefly above.
According to the Infolinks Terms of Service, They issue payments no later than 45 days from the end of the month, but the only condition is that your earnings have reached the minimum payout threshold of $50 (PayPal) or $100 if you chose a Bank Wire or Western Union Transfer.
You can select your preferred payment method under Payment Settings in your Infolinks account dashboard.
So the above were some general information and step by step guide of making money online with Infolinks. Any Query Related to above post will be Appreciated. Peace Out :)
About the Author: This is a guest post by Zeeshan Shukat who is a young blogger from Pakistan, you may visit his website at www.myblogmyearning.com to know more about him.